Saturday, July 11, 2009

From the A.D.H.D mind.......


My dogs dont care if Im a freak. They dont care if I burst out in a song from my Ipod outloud and jig about the room. They dont care if I slap my own ass and sing into my thumb pretending itsa microphone. They dont care if I point at them while singing the lyrics to Brick House.....they just dont care and I adore them for that. If I had a cat it would probably huff and turn its head in disgust. Dogs look amused.

Who IS this "Buck" fellow and how did he get a last name like "Naked"?

I figure you can either run shit, or eat shit. Which one do you prefer? They both have their pros and cons.

In my opinion people are like dog/animal packs because they either:

-Fight
-Flight
-Submit
or
-confront
-avoid
-agree

What do you think? About anything? Am I the only one who thinks weird shit like this. I personally like it.

Hugs
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kristen,
    I came across you on Classmates and noticed you went to Centennial. I also have ADD and enjoyed some of your blog posts.
    Well have a good day.
    Greg Johnson
    hypergreg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!